See below from BBNPA:
Please find attached details of our community open day at the Gunpowder Works this Saturday from 2pm to 6pm. The afternoon will be based at Pontneddfechan Village Hall, one of the Gunpowder Works’ original buildings.
The event highlights include:
– Free Gunpowder Ale beer tasting!
– Site tours with the contractors to learn how they’ve conserved the fragile structures
– A chance to find out the latest on our history research and share your own stories with us
– Learn about our plans for the forestry and how this will improve biodiversity
– Have your say on what stories are to be told on site when we reopen next summer
In addition Sian and Jannies Tasty Treats will be serving their usual fantastic array of cakes, snacks as well as hot / soft drinks until 4pm.
I really hope you’ll be able to join us and please do pass on to friends, family, members of your organisations and customers. Any help with promoting the event via social media is greatly appreciated.
Awdurdod Parc Cenedlaethol Bannau Brycheiniog / Brecon Beacons National Park Authority
Plas y Ffynnon, Ffordd Cambrian / Cambrian Way, Aberhonddu / Brecon, Powys LD3 7HP
Ffon/Tel: 01874 620481 / Ffon Symudol/Mobile: 07854 997522