The 2023 SWOAPG Annual General Meeting will be held on Tue 22 Nov, 6.30-8pm, online via Teams. All SWOAPG Members are invited to attend! The agenda will include the usual ‘formalities’ as set out below. Please RSVP (if you haven’t already) via the button on the event listing or by e-mail, so we have some idea who’s coming!
As usual, we have vacancies for Steering Group Members and Directors, so please let us know ASAP if you’d like to find out more or nominate yourself or anyone else to these positions!
- Welcome & Apologies
- Matters arising from 2021 AGM – See 2021 SWOAPG AGM Minutes.
- Overview of recent and planned activity – a brief summary of what we’ve been up to and what we are planning – including an update on progress with the Glasbury-Hay Concordat
- Annual Report & Accounts – see 2022 SWOAPG Annual Report and Accounts
- Election of Steering Group, Directors and Chairperson – Mark Soanes to be re-elected as Steering Group Member, Director and Interim Chair. We still have spaces on both Steering Group and Board of Directors – contact us and/or complete a Steering Group & Director nomination form if you’d like to join either!
- 2023 Membership Fees – the Directors propose to apply only the inflationary increase agreed previously, resulting in Full Membership £89 & Associate Membership £30
- Q&A Session