Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum is proud to be launching the Wales Coast Explorer app on April 7th 2022
Become a Wales Coast explorer with us.
- Identify coastal wildlife and find out about their quirky lives with our wildlife information!
- Become a citizen scientist – help the National Biodiversity Network build a picture of Wales’ biodiversity by reporting your sightings!
- Identify and report invasive species!
- Explore the coast, with guidance on how to enjoy and not disturb our special wildlife.
- Find archaeological sites along the coast, from shipwrecks to ancient forts – and use the app to share your sightings with the Royal Commission on Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales!
This app is for anyone working, playing or exploring on the Welsh coast – from outdoors and wildlife enthusiasts to total newbies, from visitors to residents alike. A free bilingual app to help users plan trips, enjoy wildlife and landscapes, and learn how to protect them!