**Thanks to everyone who joined us on Thursday. We had a great turn-out and some valuable discussion and will publish the minutes as soon as we get a chance***
This year’s SWOAPG AGM was held on Thu 19 Nov via Zoom video-conference.
Relevant documents are available via the links in the agenda below.
- Welcome & Apologies
- Matters arising from 2019 AGM – a brief update on Pontneddfechan access, Welsh Government Access Reform and Glasbury-Hay access. See 2019 AGM Minutes.
- Overview of recent and planned activity – a brief summary of what we’ve been up to and what we are planning
- Annual Report & Accounts – see 2020 Annual Report and Accounts
- Election of Steering Group, Directors and Chairperson – Steve Bird, Steffan Davies and Tom Sampson to be approved as Steering Group members; Roger Lee to be approved as Chair; retiring members to be replaced. We still have spaces on both Steering Group and Board of Directors – complete a Steering Group & Director nomination form if you’d like to join either!
- 2021 Membership Fees – the Steering Group proposes to apply only the inflationary increase agreed previously, resulting in Full Membership £79 & Associate Membership £27
- Presentation and Q&A by Visit Wales – covering their intentions for future marketing campaigns and funding policies
- Q&A Session – we’ll have some questions for Members and you may have some for us!