25 June 6.30-8.30pm, Cwm Porth Car Park
Porth yr Ogof Caving Workshop: book your place on one of 4 individual workshops:
- ‘Open' workshop, taking ideas on the night. 8 people max, led by Rich Hill. Need standard caving gear.
- ‘Formations, fossils, Phreatics and gems of PYO’. 8 max, led by Gary Evans. Need standard caving gear and you are likely to get a little wet.
- ‘Vertical and rope work’. 4 max, led by Juliet Parker-Smith. Need standard caving kit and a harness.
- 'Water Safety awareness'. 8 max, led by Tom Partridge. Need caving gear, wetsuit and a PFD; dress for water environment as it will be cold.
Attendees must be either 2018 Full/Associate Individual Members or staff from 2018 Full/Associate Corporate Members or 2018 Supporters. Credentials will be checked on booking.
- Participants who are already registered as SWOAPG members on our online membership system should login and 'proceed to payment', then select the appropriate workshop from the list presented.
- Participants who are not already registered as SWOAPG members can book here.