- This event has passed.
27 Nov 2019 SWOAPG AGM
Wed 27 Nov 2019 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
The SWOAPG Annual General Meeting will be held at Pontneddfechan Village Hall on 27 Nov at 6.30pm.
The full set of papers can be found here – or click on the links below for individual items.
Agenda (click on links for detail):
- Matters Arising from the 2018 AGM
- Overview of SWOAPG’s recent and planned activity
- Annual Report and Accounts
- Amendment to Terms of Reference (to increase size and amend requirements of Steering Group)
- Election of Steering Group Members, Director and Chairperson
- 2020 Membership Fees (to be increased in line with inflation only, as agreed at 2018 EGM: £78 Full Membership, £26 Associate Membership)
- Amendments to Access Rules and Advice for Dinas and Mellte (to incorporate changes introduced in the last year)
- Presentations on items of interest to Members:
- Effects of Ash Dieback on our Woodlands (Paul Dann, NRW)
- Update on the Waterfall Country Project (James Lawrence, BBNPA)
- Discussions on SWOAPG’s role in current access issues:
- Access to Loonies’ Leap
- Welsh Government Access Reform
- River Wye Glasbury-Hay
Please RSVP below if you expect to attend.