- This event has passed.
19 Nov 2020 SWOAPG Annual General Meeting (online)
Thu 19 Nov 2020 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
This year’s AGM will be via Zoom video-conference. Please let us know in advance (RSVP using the button below, or by e-mail) if you are planning to attend, so we can prepare for the necessary voting processes.
Relevant documents are available via the links in the agenda below.
Click here to Join the Meeting.
- Welcome & Apologies
- Matters arising from 2019 AGM – a brief update on Pontneddfechan access, Welsh Government Access Reform and Glasbury-Hay access. See 2019 AGM Minutes.
- Overview of recent and planned activity – a brief summary of what we’ve been up to and what we are planning
- Annual Report & Accounts – see 2020 Annual Report and Accounts
- Election of Steering Group, Directors and Chairperson – Steve Bird, Steffan Davies and Tom Sampson to be approved as Steering Group members; Roger Lee to be approved as Chair; retiring members to be replaced. We still have spaces on both Steering Group and Board of Directors – complete a Steering Group & Director nomination form if you’d like to join either!
- 2021 Membership Fees – the Steering Group proposes to apply only the inflationary increase agreed previously, resulting in Full Membership £79 & Associate Membership £27
- Presentation and Q&A by Visit Wales – covering their intentions for future marketing campaigns and funding policies
- Q&A Session – we’ll have some questions for Members and you may have some for us!