The reason for us contacting you is that your business is currently listed on the Visit Wales website and you haven’t yet completed the process.
As you will probably be aware the reason for this approach is that Visit Wales, in partnership with the Wales Adventure Tourism Organisation (WATO), want to provide visitors to Wales with a simple way to select activity providers, based on their ability to deliver safe and effective industry practice. It will also allow Visit Wales to recognise activity providers who meet their expectations in terms of:
- Sustainable activity tourism
- High quality activity provision
- Effective risk managements systems
- Good practice and standards of customer care
The deadline for adventure activity tourism providers to complete the self-accreditation process is 5 October 2016.. This means that if you are currently listed on the Visit Wales website and do not apply by this date then arrangements will be made to remove your details.
The self-accreditation form is simple and quick to complete…
- Click on the following link: www.visitwales.com/wato
- Complete the form within the link, including adding your ‘R’ number if you hold an AALA Licence or submitting a copy of your NGB inspection report.
- If you don’t have either of these you will need to engage with a Technical Consultant or approach Adventuremark.
- Once you have received confirmation that the self-accreditation process has been completed, you will need to contact your data partner to update/improve your current listing on visitwales.com.
If you are unable to complete the process or provide the necessary details by the 5 October deadline, the opportunity to get your details listed is still available. Once the process has been completed and all the necessary checks made you will be able to get your details re-instated on the website.
If you do have any queries, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org