Wales Adventure Tourism Organisation (WATO) and its core members (Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter Group [POCG], Snowdonia-Active [S-A] & South Wales Outdoor Activity Provider Group [SWOAPG]) invite you to join a virtual meeting on Tuesday 12th January 2021 at 10:00. The meeting will provide an update on outdoor sector accreditation – current and future.
There will be a number of presentations during the meeting that will:
- Confirm the changes in licensing arrangements from April 2021.
- Explain the new AALA application review process.
- Update on how Adventure RMS are proceeding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provide an update from the HSE.
- Update on the work being carried out by Adventure UK and particularly the work by the Option 3 Working Group who are responsible for developing a possible replacement for AALA licensing.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions of the presenters, who will be:
Tim Morton – Head of Service for Adventure RMS, appointed by the HSE as the AALA Inspectorate.
Frances Kelly – Health & Safety Executive.
Mike Rosser – Chair of Option 3 Working Group.
Should you be interested in finding out more about the current accreditation processes and future accreditation developments for the outdoor sector, please confirm by clicking on the following link: