We have received the following important / urgent message from BBNPA:
"In light of the good weather forecast for the next week, we are taking the opportunity to do our periodic cliff face inspection at Cwm Porth. We will be doing the near side on Monday 1st April, and then completing the far side on Tuesday the 2nd April. We will then be completing the inspections at Clun Gwyn on Wednesday 3rd April.
"We apologise for the short notice, but weather and availability of the inspection team aligned for next week. If possible, if providers could avoid Cwm Porth on Monday this would be ideal, but if they are committed, then please ensure they talk to Huw before entering the cave entrance so the inspection team are aware."
South Wales Outdoor Activity Providers Group