Just like city buses – no deadlines for ages, then several turn up at once! Here’s a quick reminder of some deadlines for this week, just in case you missed any of them:
- If you’d like more information about the Opportunity for SWOAPG Members to Quote for the Supply of Staff to the Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today (Wed 5th).
- To help WATO inform and lobby Welsh Government about our sector’s needs, please complete the Outdoor Adventure Activity Sector Barometer Survey by Fri 7 Aug. We would really appreciate a wide response to this from outdoor providers in South Wales!
- If you’re planning on using the Waterfall Country gorges on or after Sat 8 Aug, e-mail email@example.com to confirm that you’ve achieved “We’re Good to Go” certification. Thanks to those of you who’ve already done this (and those of you who’ve recently paid Membership fees) – we’ll be updating our list of registered gorge-walking providers on Saturday to include only certified Full Members. Blue 2020 gorge ID cards are on their way to everyone who’s paid!
- If you’re interested in attending an Interactive SWOAPG workshop to share Covid-recovery experiences in the next couple of weeks , complete this Doodle Poll today!
- If you’d like to be part of an online SWOAPG Members’ discussion to help us decide how to respond to the new Wye & Usk Foundation ‘arrangements’ for paddling from Glasbury to Hay, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by Sun 9 Aug.