Personal Learning Accounts
The Personal Learning Account programme, launched by the Welsh Government, is designed to help businesses to recruit new talent and overcome current and future skill shortages by supporting employers’ upskilling requirements.
Your skills requirements may have changed as a result of COVID-19, for example:
- it could be that you now need to change the way you market your business
- your employees may need new digital skills to adjust to new markets
The Personal Learning Account Programme may be able to help by:
- Supporting the skills development of your employees through flexible training courses
- Enable them to gain qualifications to help meet your current skills gaps
- Help you address current challenges and grow the business
More information and an expression of interest form can be found on the Business Wales Skills Gateway website (or contact your local college).
Flexible Skills Programme
The Wales Tourism and Hospitality Skills Partnership has been successful in a bid to the Welsh Government’s Flexible Skills Programme Partnerships scheme. This funding is available to support employees of Wales-based tourism and hospitality businesses to attend training courses that are relevant to the sector.
Approved training courses will attract a 50% contribution towards the total eligible costs from the Welsh Government. More information on training that may be supported under the scheme, as well as a contact form, can be found on the Business Wales Skills Gateway website.