- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- (2021) Introduction to the Codes of Conduct for Gorge-Walking in Waterfall Country
- (2021) Using the Upper Mellte Gorge
This course by South Wales Outdoor Activity Providers Group (SWOAPG) is for businesses / organisations and gorge-walking leader who have already completed our course (2021) Using the Upper Mellte Gorge. It will refresh your knowledge about the Code of Conduct for Gorge-Walking in the Upper Mellte Gorge and introduce new elements that have arisen since 2021.
All gorge-walking leaders using must complete this update course before leading groups in this gorge after 1 May 2022.
What Will You Learn?
- Once you have completed this course, you will have fulfilled the SWOAPG training requirement...
- ...Allowing you to access after 1 May 2022 the Upper Mellte gorge under the terms of the SWOAPG Waterfall Country Activity Access Concordat
Introduction to the Course
Navigating our ‘Learning Management System’
Code of Conduct, Rules and Advice
Code of Conduct Reminder08:41
Virtual Walk-Through of the Upper Mellte Gorge
Protecting and Understanding the Gorge Environment
Protecting and Understanding the Gorge Environment06:32
Sign-Up to SWOAPG
Complete the Course
Actions for Business / Organisation Members
Register your details
Download the Slides
Test your Knowledge!
Mark the Course Complete