- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- (2021) Introduction to the Codes of Conduct for Gorge-Walking in Waterfall Country
This course by South Wales Outdoor Activity Providers Group (SWOAPG) will introduce you to, or refresh you about, the requirements of the Code of Conduct for Gorge-Walking in the Upper Mellte gorge.
It will explain:
- details of the Code of Conduct, rules and advice that gorge-walking groups should follow in the Upper Mellte;
- agreed access points and routes for gorge-walking groups in the Upper Mellte gorge; and
- how to obtain further information.
What Will You Learn?
- Once you have completed this course, you will have fulfilled the SWOAPG training requirement...
- ...Allowing you to access the Upper Mellte gorge under the terms of the SWOAPG Waterfall Country Activity Access Concordat
Introduction to the Course
Navigating our ‘Learning Management System’
Code of Conduct, Rules and Advice
Rules and Advice03:49
Code of Conduct02:22
Virtual Walk-Through of the Upper Mellte Gorge
Complete the Course
Actions for Business / Organisation Members
Download the Slides
Test your Knowledge!
Mark the Course Complete