The 2018 Annual General Meeting of the South Wales Outdoor Activity Providers Group will be held on…
Tuesday 27 November, 6.30-7.30pm at RockUK Summit Centre, CF46 6RD
Refreshments will be available from the cafe and, after the meeting, a free tour of the Centre and free use of the climbing wall (subject to registered climber conditions).
Details will be provided nearer the time, but the agenda for the meeting will include:
- Overview of SWOAPG’s recent and planned activity
- Receipt of formal reports and accounts
- Approval of Steering Group Terms of Reference
- Election of Steering Group, Directors & Chair
- Formal Dissolution of SWOAPG as an Unincorporated Association (following our Incorporation as a Company Limited by Guarantee)
- Approval of 2019 Membership Fees (we are proposing to keep the same fees as 2018, with no increase for inflation)
- Q&A with Steering Group & Coordinator
We hope that you will consider attending, so please save the date in you diary and watch this space for further information.