We hope you will be able to join us at the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the South Wales Outdoor Activity Providers Group on…
Tuesday 27 November, 6.30pm at RockUK Summit Centre, CF46 6RD
Refreshments will be available for purchase from the cafe and, after the meeting, a free tour of the Centre and free use of the climbing wall (subject to registered climber conditions).
The agenda for the meeting will include:
- Overview of SWOAPG's recent and planned activity
- Receipt of formal reports and accounts
- Approval of new Terms of Reference:
- New Terms of Reference are attached. These are required because of our transition to Company status. They describe our new membership categories (agreed last year) and the roles of the Steering Group, Board of Directors and key individuals. Also attached are our Articles of Association and our old Terms of Reference, for anyone who is interested in the detail of the changes (!).
- Election of Steering Group, Directors & Chairperson: we have received the following nominations (any others to be received by 20 Nov – we still have at least one vacancy):
- Steering Group: Stephen Davies (School Camp Ltd) and Roger Lee (Hampshire & Cass Foundation Mountain Centre)
- Board of Directors: Mark Soanes (Call of the Wild – already co-opted, needs to be elected formally) and Stephen Davies
- Chairperson: Emyr Rees (current Chairperson)
- Formal Dissolution of SWOAPG as an Unincorporated Association (following our Incorporation as a Company Limited by Guarantee)
- Approval of 2019 Membership Fees (we are proposing to keep the same fees as 2018, with no increase for inflation)
- Q&A with Steering Group & Coordinator
Final details (including the annual report and accounts) will follow in due course.