We have received the following from Sustrans:
Sustrans is working in partnership with Torfaen CBC, Monmouthshire CBC, Blaenau Gwent CBC, Brecon Beacons National Park Authority and Canal and River Trust to identify priorities for the improvement of the “Discovery Trail”.
We have created an on-line Community Mapping Tool, that allows you comment on specific locations that you think would benefit from improvement.
To use the tool, you’ll need to:
- Log in to https://communitymap.uk/project/DiscoveryTrail
- Register and create a new account using email or social media login
- Zoom out and visualize the Discovery Trail on the map (green solid line)
- Click on the map and choose add point or draw line (to complete a line, double click on the last point)
- Once you have created the first point or line, a few questions about your travel behavior will appear. This will open happen once.
- A questionnaire will then appear – answer the questions and leave your comments
- You can enter as many points or draw as many lines as you would like.
- Please take some time to enter as many points and lines as you like.
You can choose to leave contact details if you wish, but otherwise all the data is completely anonymous.
The survey will be active until the 23rd of June and we would be really happy if you could share this link across your network!
We will use your feedback to shape future funding proposals in order to improve the trail and enhance the benefits that this route can have for the local communities.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any part of this, please contact Elena Bianchi, Elena.Bianchi@sustrans.org.uk.